Call for Workshop Proposal
Continuing the well-established tradition of this series of symposia, IEEE ISCC 2016 will provide an international technical forum for experts from industry and academia to exchange ideas and present results of on-going research in most state-of-the-art areas of computers and communications. This year, special focus will be on the challenging issues related to all the opportunities of computing, sensing and communication in the era of the integration of Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, and Big Data.
The Workshops Committee of ISCC 2016 invites proposals for half or full day workshops affiliated with the conference, on topics of interest to ISCC 2016 attendees. The purpose of these workshops is to create new opportunities for presenting novel ideas in a less formal and possibly more sharply focused way than at the conference itself. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, Internet of Things, Software-Defined Networking, Big Data, Cloud Computing, M2M communications and Smart Grid. Papers presented in the ISCC 2016 workshops will be included in the conference proceedings and submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore®.
Each Workshop proposal must include the following:
- the name of the Workshop;
- the names, addresses, and short bios of the organizers;
- a brief description (up to one page long) of the technical issues that the Workshop’s focus will be on, and the reasons why the Workshop is of interest at this time;
- the names of potential Program Committee members;
- the planned format of the Workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively discussions and involvement of the attendees;
- if a keynote speech is included in the planned format of the Workshop, the name(s) of the potential keynote speaker(s);
- if applicable, a description of past versions of the Workshop, including dates, organizers, number of submitted and accepted papers, and number of attendees;
- if the Workshop is going to be organized for the first time, an estimate of the expected number of submissions and attendees;
- a tentative Call for Papers;
- a description of the plans for publicity and Workshop Web site.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in PDF format by email with the subject line “ISCC’16 Workshop Proposal” to all Workshop Co-Chairs: Maria Fazio (email@example.com), Noura Limam (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Luiz Angelo Steffenel (Luiz-Angelo.Steffenel@univ-reims.fr), no later than Monday January 21, 2016.
Form more details on IEEE ISCC 2016 click here.
- Paper registration deadline: February 26th, 2016
- Paper submission deadline:
January 21, 2016(Extended) March 4th, 2016
- Notification of paper acceptance:
March 25th, 2016(Extended) April 18th, 2016
- Submission of camera-ready papers due:
April 15th, 2016(Extended) May 10th, 2016
- Proposal for Workshop submission deadline: January 21st, 2016
- Notification of Workshop acceptance: January 28th, 2016