Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished papers that are not being considered in another forum. Submitted manuscripts must be formatted using the IEEE Proceedings template in WORD or in Latex. Papers are limited to 8 (IEEE Proceedings style) pages and REQUIRED to be formatted using the IEEE Proceedings template. The submitted papers can only be in the format of PDF. Please follow the IEEE Computer Society Press Proceedings Author Guidelines to prepare your papers, respectively. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the conference and present the paper. Electronic submission of manuscripts (in PDF or Word formats) is required. Submissions should include paper title, abstract, name of authors, their affiliations, and email addresses.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
In order to submit a paper, authors must use the submission system powered by EDAS here.
However, for the final camera ready ready submission all the paper should be formatted using the current IEEE conference paper template available here. For those authors that used the old template, we are sorry for this inconvenient. Thanks a lot to anyone.
Accepted papers will be included in IEEE-ISCC Proceedings, to be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore. Please note that final paper acceptance is conditional upon proper formatting (IEEE Xplore compliant) and asatisfactory standard of English. At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. Please note that final paper acceptance is conditional upon:
- One of the authors registers and one of the registered authors presents the paper.
- Payment is made and online copyright transfer form is signed and uploaded.
- The paper follows given format and the PDF file is IEEE Xplore compliant
- The standard of English is satisfactory
In the last years, the IEEE-ISCC Proceedings published in IEEE Xplore have been indexed by ISI, dblp and Scopus. This makes the IEEE ISCC one of the publication venues with very high visibility and impact in both Computer and Communications areas.
- Paper registration deadline: February 26th, 2016
- Paper submission deadline:
January 21, 2016(Extended) March 4th, 2016
- Notification of paper acceptance:
March 25th, 2016(Extended) April 18th, 2016
- Submission of camera-ready papers due:
April 15th, 2016(Extended) May 10th, 2016
- Proposal for Workshop submission deadline: January 21st, 2016
- Notification of Workshop acceptance: January 28th, 2016